Redneck Yacht Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Redneck Yacht Club

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Krevox Quest Services

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Moffat

Sir Moffat

Krevox Quest Services Empty
PostSubject: Krevox Quest Services   Krevox Quest Services Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:12 am

Ok, 3 of us went on Krevox;s Quest service today in Pit of Inferno (POI) quest. This is my analysye of their quest service.

1- They had a very good team, however it became obvious that they were in- experianced in this particular quest.

2- The rarely explained anything you were supposed to do. When you have to look up the quest yourelf to figure out what you need to do, thats not good.

3- Not ensuring everyone was in the proper place
*Datikura got kicked back to Dragon lords because of this and missed quest*

4- No private chat to use for instructions, so you could actually see the few directions they did give.
*Chaos Linshen died because of no instructions*

5- They were clearing seals with the clients following them. Guarentees Clients die.

6- Failed to Provide rear area security when needed.
*Lord Moffat Died because of this*

7- Now, all 3 of us will have to redo this quest, because it's free for us. But all in all, i rate their POI Quest Service as "Very Poor" at this time
Back to top Go down
Datikura

Datikura

PostSubject: Re: Krevox Quest Services   Krevox Quest Services Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm

You died too uncle, that sucks.

I can't say much about the quest since I lost it since the begining.

When we passed throught the burning wall, some players, while waiting for the service team information, kept luring creatures.

So I went back to protect myself while writing stuff for my college work when the burning wall poped up kicking me back to the left. Here is the part I am talking about:

Krevox Quest Services Poi_bw10

They have for sure a good team and knows how to do the quest. I just would suggest them to open a party chat to give instructions (I would never know that the burning wall would pop up after half hour or so).

After I logged back (9 hours the quest started) I fastly receive a msg from Elv'en Hunter asking me if I had completed the quest. He was concerned, which shows they are trustful. He will send back to me the money.

The sad thing is that I will not be able to do this quest again until december, time I will renew my premmy (got only 12 days left and will focus on leveling, having fun with friends and guild issues).

Anyway...this is my short experience of PoI.

Hugs.

Back to top Go down
https://redneckyachtclub.forumotion.com
Trishula

Trishula

PostSubject: Re: Krevox Quest Services   Krevox Quest Services Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 am

Wow Sad
That is very sad, and it seemed to be VERY crowded!!!!
What was the problem? They took the client into the seals? o_0'

When I did it, everyone stood at the burocrats seal untill the seal they were in was cleared!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tibia-Stats.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Krevox Quest Services   Krevox Quest Services Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Krevox Quest Services
Page 1 of 1